Print Folders In Windows
How To Print Folder Tree In Windows 10?
While Windows Explorer is a great application it does not have an easy option to print folders or files. There are some options to print via the command line using the TREE command or DIR commands, but that is not easy and does not produce well formatted and readable lists.
Luckily the Free Folder Size Explorer provides an option to print the directory tree easily. You can also print the folder list or the file list. You can generally print the content of any folder in Windows.
Steps to print folders list:
- Download and install the free Folder Size explorer application
- Scan the folders that you want to print
- If you want to print the folder structure use "File->Print Folder Tree"
- If you want to print files or folders list that is displayed in the right pane select "File->Print Details View"
- You can print to printer or a file - pdf, exiff, csv, xml and many other.
Folder Sizes Explorer can Print folders in Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 98 including x86 and x64 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems.
Supported server OS: Windows Server 2003 / Home Server / Server 2008 / EBS 2008 / HPC Server 2008 / Server 2008 R2 / Home Server 2011 / Server 2012 / MultiPoint Server / Small Business Server
Folder Size Explorer Print Folder Tree
Folder Size Explorer Print Folders List